We respect the intellectual property rights of others and expect our users to do the same. If you believe that your copyrighted work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement and is accessible on this website, you may notify our copyright agent, as set forth in the Digital Millennium Copyright Act of 1998 (DMCA).
To file a copyright infringement notice with us, please send a written communication that includes the following information:
- Your full name and contact information, including your email address.
- A description of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, including the URL (web page address) where the copyrighted work exists or a copy of it.
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing, including the URL or other specific location on the website where the material is located.
- A statement by you that you have a good-faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement by you, made under penalty of perjury, that the above information in your notice is accurate and that you are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner’s behalf.
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Please send this information to our designated copyright agent at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org.
If you are the legitimate owner of the material utilized on our website, we sincerely apologize for any unintentional infringement. We promise to take down the illegal information within 48 hours of receiving a valid DMCA notice.
Upon receipt of a valid DMCA notice, we will promptly investigate the matter, remove the infringing content, and provide notice to the user responsible for posting the content. We will also take reasonable steps to inform the user that their content has been removed due to copyright infringement.
Please note that any misrepresentation of material or activity in a DMCA notice may result in liability for damages, including costs and attorney’s fees, incurred by the alleged infringer or by us if we are injured by your misrepresentation.
If you have any questions or concerns regarding this DMCA notice or our copyright policies, please contact us at email@example.com.